- The Administrator of the data provided on the website is OPINION Strefa Druku Sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Gliwice at Leonarda da Vinci 12, KRS0000159728, NIP 6312379751, REGON 278069217.
- For the sake of security of the data entrusted to us, we have set for internal procedures and recommendations aimed at preventing the disclosure of data to unauthorised persons. We supervise their implementation and continuously check their compliance with relevant legal acts – Personal Data Protection Act, Act on Electronic Provision of Services as well as any type of implementing acts and legislation the Community.
- Personal data shall be processed based on the consent granted by the User and in cases where the Data Administrator shall be entitled by law regulations to personal data processing or implementing an agreement concluded by the parties.
- The website shall perform the function of acquiring information about the users and their behaviour by means of:
- information voluntarily entered in the forms
- collecting „cookie” files [ see information about “cookie” files].
- The web site shall collect information wilfully provided by the user.
- Data provided for in the form shall be processed for the purpose of executing the users’ enquiries.
- Personal data provided on the website shall neither be sold nor otherwise made available to any third party pursuant to the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection.
- A natural person shall have the right to access his/her data he/she included in the form. Such person shall also be entitled to modify and request to stop his/her data processing at any time.
- Links to other web pages can appear on the website. Such web pages operate independently from the website and are not in any way supervised by the website opinionprinting.com. Those web pages may have their own privacy policies and rules which we recommend to review.
Information about personal data processing
- Your personal data Administrator shall be OPINION Strefa Druku Sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Gliwice at Leonarda da Vinci 12, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data shall be processed for the purpose of answering the user’s enquiries based on the completed contact form sent by the website to the user.
- Datashall not be made available to other entities.
- Data shall be stored for a period of 12 months.
- You shall be entitled to have access to your personal data, their rectification, removal or restriction of processing.
- You shall be entitled to object to further processing of your personal data and, in case of giving consent to data processing, to its withdrawal. Exercising the right to withdraw the consent shall not affect the processing which has taken place until the time of the consent withdrawal.
Information about cookie files
- The website shall use cookie files.
- Cookie files ( the so-called „cookies”) constitute computerised data, in particular, text files which are stored on the website user’s device and are intended for using web pages of the website. Cookies usually comprise the name of a web page they come from, time of storing them on the user’s device and a unique number.
- The Website Operator shall be the entity that places cookie files on the website user’s device and obtains access to them.
- Cookie files shall be used to:
- create statistics that help to understand the way the website users use web pages which enables improvement of their structure and content;
- maintain the session of the Website User (after logging in) thanks to which the User does not have to enter login and password on each Website subpage ;
- define the User’s profile/account in order to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular, the Google network.
- There are two basic types of cookie files within the Website: „session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. The session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s device until logging out, leaving the web page , turning off the software (closing the browser). The persistent cookie files are stored on the User’s device for the time defined in the parameters of cookies or until they are removed by the User.
- The software used to browse the web pages (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies on the User’s device. The Website Users can make changes of settings in this area. The browser enables removal of cookie files. It is also possible to block cookie files automatically. Detailed information on the subject are included in the help or documentation of the internet browser.
- Restrictions on the use of cookie files can affect some functionalities available on web pages of the Website.
- Cookie files placed on the Website User’s device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
- Cookie files can be used by advertising networks, in particular by Google network, for displaying tailored advertisements matching the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can keep information about the user’s navigation path or time spent on a particular web page.
- As far as the information on the User’s preferences collected by Google advertising network, the User can browse and edit information resulting from cookie files using the following device:
Cookie files management – how in practice give and withdraw the consent ?
- If the User does not want to receive cookie files, he/she can change the browser’s settings. We warn you that clearing cookie files permission necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining the user’s preferences may impede, and, in extreme cases, make the use of websites (pages) impossible.
- In order to manage cookie settings, choose the browser/system from the below –mentioned lis and follow the instructions.
- – Internet Explorer, • – Chrome, • – Safari, • – Firefox, • – Opera, • – Android, • – Safari (iOS), • – Windows Phone, • – Blackberry
To all matters not settled herein, the applicable Polish law regulations shall apply.