Now you can print one sided blackout much cheaper.
A new fabric in the offer of Opinion Printing – frontlit with a black backside, it combines the best features of frontlit and blackout.
A perfect fabric for large-scale advertisements. Light and durable like frontlit, but at the same time not transparent.
If you want to print a one-sided banner which is going to be used in conditions of a changing background (windows where there is light in the evening, open space with the sun shining heavily from behind), the best option is to use Frontlit Black Back.
As a standard we offer banners with a reinforcing weld and grommets, but it’s also possible to finish the fabric in accordance with the client’s wish. Large scale works are welded from pieces with the maximum width of 5 m.
- PVC coated banner with a black backside, 450 g/m2.
- The black coating blocks light thanks to which we present the printing better.
- A fabric dedicated for one sided advertisements.
- Highly resistant to tearing, moisture, and UV radiation.
- Available at the width of 5 m, 12 months of warranty.
- UV printing (possibility of latex or solvent printing)
- Fire retardant B1 class.
- Motorway megaboards. A large scale at a low price. Lower weight of large-scale works. Thanks to its black backside it remains non-transparent.
- Elevation banner not allowing light through (in places at risk of strong illumination).
- Banners for construction fences, perfect for fencing an investment location from passers-by.
- Fair backgrounds (B1 certificate). Thanks to their black backside they ensure a proper division from neighboring stands.
- Mobile billboard advertisements (pulled on a trailer).
- Hiding or covering a damaged facade. Sometimes clients take advantage of unprinted Black Back hanged with the black side on the outside,
as a cover element or neutral background filling for temporarily unused carriers or damaged facades.